All rates are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST.
Earlybird Registration Deadline: CLOSED
Registration Deadline: Friday 6 August
A 10% discount is available to those registering a group of ten or more delegates. Please contact the Conference Secretariat to register a group of ten or more.
Virtual Registration option now available.
Please contact the Conference Secretariat should you have any queries regarding registration at email@example.com
Early Bird Rate
- Valid to Wednesday 30 June 2021
- Social Housing Tenants (Two Days) $200
- VIRTUAL Social Housing Tenants (Two Days) $140
- Small NFPs - under $5 Million revenue p/a (Two Days) $600
- VIRTUAL Small NFPs - under $5 Million revenue p/a (Two Days) $420
- Large NFPs - over $5 Million revenue p/a (Two Days) $850
- VIRTUAL Large NFPs - over $5 Million revenue p/a (Two Days) $595
- Government & Private Sector (Two Days) $1050
- VIRTUAL Government & Private Sector (Two Days) $730
- Valid to Friday 6 August 2021
- Social Housing Tenants (Two Days) $250
- VIRTUAL Social Housing Tenants (Two Days) $175
- Small NFPs - under $5 Million revenue p/a (Two Days) $650
- VIRTUAL Small NFPs - under $5 Million revenue p/a (Two Days) $450
- Large NFPs - over $5 Million revenue p/a (Two Days) $950
- VIRTUAL Large NFPs - over $5 Million revenue p/a (Two Days) $660
- Government & Private Sector (Two Days) $1200
- VIRTUAL Government & Private Sector (Two Days) $825
In-Person Registration Entitlements
– Participation in all conference sessions including access to the virtual platform post conference to view recorded sessions* for one month after the conference.
– Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
– Access to exhibition
– All relevant conference materials
– The Conference Dinner will be held on Wednesday 11 August 2021 at Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour. The cost will be $145.00 per person.
Virtual Registration Entitlements
All sessions will be accessible on the virtual platform and access to recorded sessions* will be available for one month after the conference.
Login details to access the event online will be emailed to you within 1 week prior to the event.
*Subject to speaker permissions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click to Read T&C's
In the event that the Community Housing Industry Association NSW (CHIA NSW) is unable to hold the 2021 Conference as a face to face event due to circumstances beyond its control, the conference will be held as a virtual event, and all registrations will be transferred to virtual registrations. If this occurs, specific instructions on how to login and access the Virtual Conference will be sent out to delegates prior to the event. CHIA NSW is not responsible for the loss to delegates of any travel, hotel or other related costs as a result of the cancellation of the face to face 2021 Conference.
Participants are strongly advised to secure appropriate travel and health insurance. Delegate registration fees do not provide any such insurance coverage. CHIA NSW accepts no responsibility for any loss in this regard.
By registering for the Community Housing Conference 2021, delegates give CHIA NSW permission to photograph them for use in publications and promotion materials regarding the conference including on their website.
Sponsors of the conference may be given a list of all delegates (name and title). Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list. Details of this is included on the online registration form under ‘Consent’.
All details contained in the conference program and on the conference website are subject to change without notice.
CHIA NSW and Concept Event Management, their legal representatives, directors and employees, and their agents, shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered directly or indirectly by the person, possession or property of any delegate, other conference participant or other person during or in connection with the events on the conference program or any other activities of the Community Housing Conference 2021, for any reason whatsoever no matter howsoever caused.
CHIA NSW and Concept Event Management, and their agents and officers, reserve the right to cancel at any time any or all events on the conference program or other activities of the Community Housing Conference 2021 if this should appear necessary. Decisions regarding the necessity for such cancellation shall be at CHIA NSW’s sole discretion and shall be final.
Please note all sessions at the Community Housing Conference 2021 may be recorded via audio and video. If you do not wish to be recorded please let the Conference Secretariat know in advance.
Registrations will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements in accordance with your registration, together with a tax invoice receipt. Please note that bookings will only be confirmed once payment is received.
All changes and cancellations to registrations must be notified in writing to the Conference Secretariat. Verbal changes or cancellations cannot be accepted.
Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the Conference date will be refunded, less a $100.00 AUD administration fee. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing by email before COB Friday 16 July 2021. Cancellations received after Friday 16 July 2021 will NOT receive a refund. A replacement delegate may attend the Conference instead of the original delegate.